Thank you for your interest in employment at Word of Faith. Below is a list of current employment opportunities. Please send us your resume using the contact information found at the bottom of this page.
Assist the Accounting Department with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Social Events, and Other Clerical Functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconcile ministry merchant statements and post related transactions into the General Ledger.
- Reconcile monthly health insurance statements.
- Process Accounts Payable invoices for payment.
- Create and maintain a schedule of events and participants for all Word of Faith social events and courses.
- Processes payments for special events and PISTIS School of Ministry, while maintaining records of participant payment information.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must be able to work well in a Team environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word. Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and excellent communication and organization skills.
- Must have an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or at least 2 years of accounting experience.
Associate Producer / Video Editor
Produce and edit creative broadcast programming and video content for internal and external ministry use to assist in spreading The Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Degree in Video Production or 4 years minimum equivalent on the job experience
- Works in close association with the producer to develop program ideas and concepts
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve issues and troubleshoot in a production environment
- Excellent leadership and supervising skills
- Ability to come up with innovative and creative ideas
- Should possess excellent knowledge on the technical aspects involved in the production and should be able to operate different types of production equipment
- Excellent communication skills are crucial while interacting with the Superiors, Co-workers, Volunteers, and Contractors.
- Candidate should have an eye for detail with excellent time management and organizational skills to get projects completed on time.
- Have a good sense of visual composition, perspective and movement
- Combine creativity with technical skills
- Be able to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Knowledgeable of Social Media formats and trends
- Knowledgeable of file sharing platforms like Dropbox, Wetransfer, etc.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premier Pro 2017
- Must be proficient in Pro Presenter
- Proficiency in After Effects a plus
- Proficiency in Photoshop a plus
- Knowledgeable of formatting and compression options for TV, Web, & Video
- Ability to film, direct and edit creative, cutting edge videos and produce from concept to completion
- Proficient on Mac & PC
- Writing & Editing Scripts
- Off-site/Remote Production
- Ensure equipment is maintained, repaired, and functioning properly
- Reports to TV Producer
- Successful Candidate will attend church services regularly
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Have a passion to minister through media
- Have a "let's get it done" mentality
- Heart of a servant with an optimistic attitude
Candidate MUST provide all of the following to be considered:
- Link(s) to online video portfolio
Please send resumé's to:
Word of Faith International Christian Center
Attention: Human Resources
20000 W. Nine Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
Or email resumé to: email@example.com